1. The competition is organised and run by Loris Owen and Firefly Press Ltd (the Organisers).
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom of any age, except employees of the Organisers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition or winner selection.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
5. Entrants under the age of 15 must submit any communications via a parent, guardian or teacher, compliant with safeguarding regulations.
6. Entries must be sent via the submissions forms found on the Competition Details page of this website. Submissions via Twitter or any other avenue will not be considered.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The prize draws will be held as follows:
Christmas 2020 Draw: All correct entries received between 09:00 on September 10th 2020 and 17:00 on December 21st 2020 will be entered into a prize draw on the evening of December 21st. After 17:00 on December 21st 2020, no further entries to the Christmas draw will be permitted.
Spring 2021 Draw: details to be released on this website in early 2021.
10. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Organisers reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Organisers will arrange the prize delivery date and location with the winner/s.
12. The Organisers reserve the right to take photographs at the prize-giving. By entering this competition you agree to grant the Organisers royalty free and perpetual rights to display the prizewinning photographs online and in social media.
13. By participating in the promotion, you grant the organisers the right to announce your name publicly on the website and other media channels.
14. Prizes are detailed on this website. The organisers reserve the right to replace the prizes with alternatives if circumstances beyond their control make it necessary.
15. Handmade prizes that require measurements may take over 4 weeks to make and dispatch.
16. Book voucher prizes represent a total credit with the book supplier; any additional costs for postage must be deducted from this credit and will not be paid by the Organisers.
17. Competition deadlines may be extended by the Organisers at their discretion and will be communicated on this website.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.